We specialize in BMSB and ISPM15 fumigation treatments in the Atlanta Metro area!
Call Bizzy Bee
At 1.800.273.4958 to receive a FREE fumigation estimate.
Licensed & Certified Fumigation Specialists
Fumigation is a safe and cost effective method for controlling difficult insect problems. However, it requires well-trained and experienced pest control professionals. Bizzy Bee Exterminators has a staff of technical fumigation specialists who are ready to assist in analyzing and completing any type of fumigation—from the most common to the most unique. Our staff is trained in calculating, dispensing, regulating, and monitoring fumigants to protect your valuable commodities and structures.
Commodity / Perishable Fumigation
Commodity fumigation allows for the treatment of finished processed food products, animal foods, grain silos, cargo containers, rail cars, and trailers. It leaves little or no residues on products and helps producers avoid the chances of product condemnation.
Bizzy Bee is highly experienced and equipped to handle commodity wood products, grain elevators, silos, rail cars, and other transportation vehicles and has been fumigating quarantined commodities since 1991. We are the only extermination company in the Atlanta area with a USDA compliance agreement at Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport.
Bizzy Bee is qualified, equipped, and licensed to fumigate wood products, crates, pallets, or other materials for export. We follow all International Standards for Phytosanitary Measures Guidelines (ISPM15) for Regulating Wood Packaging Material in International Trade.
We Provide Services For:
- Truck trailers
- Box and hopper cars
- Shipping containers
- Pallets (tarp and seal)
- Food processing facilities
- Warehouses and storage
Fumigation is a useful procedure in controlling insects that live within the wood portions of a structure. Often, it is the only option that ensures all pests are controlled. This process involves completely enclosing and sealing the structure or part of the structure with a tent before treatment begins.
Bizzy Bee Exterminators provides structural fumigations that are guaranteed to control:
- Dry wood termites
- Powderpost beetles
- Old house borers
- Cloth moths
- Carpet beetles
Our Professionals Will:
- Determine whether or not fumigation is the best way to solve the problem
- Choose a fumigant that is labeled for the commodity/structure and the method to be used
- Prepare appropriately worded placards
- Determine how to introduce the fumigant and measure its concentration
- Devise a plan for aerating the fumigated area
Advantages of Fumigation:
- Controls pests at all life stages
- Often the quickest way of controlling pests
- Efficient and time-saving
- Fumigants can reach where most other insecticides cannot
- Reduced residue problems in commodities and structures
- Offers zero insect tolerance in products or living environments