Providing All-Season Fire Ant Control
Fire ants are aggressive and known for attacking people, plants, and animals—almost anything that gets close to their nests. For humans and animals, the consequences of fire ant stings can range anywhere from minor irritation and nausea to more severe reactions like anaphylactic shock.
In addition, fire ants can cause damage to:
- Outside heating and air conditioning units
- Insolated wiring
Bizzy Bee’s technicians are experts at fire ant control. We locate the main source of the and infestation and apply the latest treatments to eliminate the problem. Our effective treatment methods are 100% safe and will not harm people or animals. Common sources for a fire ant infestation include:
- Underneath driveways and sidewalks
- Crawl spaces
- Tree stumps
We realize that your time is valuable. That’s why we offer flexible scheduling to provide immediate relief of your fire ant infestation. In addition, we offer an ongoing preventative solution to keep your home or business fire ant free.
Call Bizzy Bee
at 1.800.273.4958 to receive a FREE fire ant control estimate.
Safe Ant Infestation Treatment Methods
Our fire ant treatments are safe for people and pets, so you can continue to enjoy your yard without fear that you or your children will come into contact with toxic chemicals. Using science-based and targeted integrated pest management, we ensure fire ant populations are controlled in the most efficient ways possible.
We safely treat:
- Condominiums and apartments
- And more
Fire Ant Tips
- Do not disturb ant mounds.
- Ensure all family members, visitors, or employees know where the fire ants are.
- When enjoying the outdoors, wear long pants and socks to prevent stings.
- Use an approved repellent on skin and clothing.
- If bitten apply an ice pack and use anti-itch cream.
- If symptoms of an allergic reaction occur, use an epinephrine shot and call 911 immediately.
- Is safe for people and pets
- Is safe for grazing animals
- Will not harm landscape
- Will not get into groundwater