Bizzy Bee Exterminators offers Bora-Care, a long-term, natural solution for eliminating termites. This product can be used for both interior and exterior applications, and it is formulated with a concern for the environment. More than 10 years of efficacy studies prove that wood-destroying organisms such as termites cannot develop a resistance to Bora-Care.
Termite Control with Bora-Care
Bora-Care is accepted by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development as a primary tool against termites in new home construction. It’s specifically listed by the International Building Codes as a suitable alternative to soil treatments.
This product has numerous advantages, making it one of the top products on the market for termite control:
- The product is odorless.
- It is an EPA-registered, low-toxicity pesticide.
- It’s designed to penetrate and protect all types of wood, including plywood and composites.
- It controls termites, powderpost beetles, anobiid beetles, and old house borers. It also stops carpenter ant damage.
- It destroys existing decay fungi and provides protection against reinfestation.
- It is labeled for use on natural, untreated wood, making it excellent for pre-construction of decks, fence posts, or other wood surfaces that make contact with the soil.
- It is effective for both indoor and outdoor use.
- It provides protection for the life of the wood.
Bora-Care is the best insurance you can buy for wood-destroying insects and organisms. It is applied directly to the wood by your Bizzy Bee professional. Its patented glycol formula penetrates deep into the wood and protects it for as long as it is in service.
today to discuss the unique benefits of Bora-Care termite treatment.
Bizzy Bee professionals apply Bora-Care during the dried-in phase of constructing a home or other structure. The product is applied directly to the wood, concrete, and foundation. Bora-Care prevents termites from consuming the wood and tubing over it, which means it both eliminates and protects against termites.