Termites are extremely destructive pests that cause millions of dollars in damage to homes and buildings each year. To complicate matters, termites are adept at gaining access to your home or building, are active 24 hours a day, and can feed for several years with few visible signs of activity.
Termites feed on cellulose materials such as:
- Structural wood
- Wood fixtures
They constantly forage for food resources and will follow tree roots and construction conduits to gain entry into your home.
The best way to determine if you have a termite problem is to contact a licensed pest control professional at Bizzy Bee Exterminators. Bizzy Bee will conduct a complete inspection of your home or business to determine if you have termites, termite damage, or conditions conducive to termites. We then recommend the best course of action for eliminating termites quickly and completely.
Call Bizzy Bee
at 1.800.273.4958 to receive a FREE termite control estimate.
Professional Termite Control Services
- Thorough evaluations and inspections
- Termite letters
- Residential inspections
- Commercial inspections
- New construction treatments
- Follow-up visits
- Repair/replacement warranty
Termite Treatment Solutions
Termidor is one of the most recognized names in termite control. Termidor has been shown to be 100% effective against subterranean termites, and completely eliminates your termites within three months of application.
Advance is the most revolutionary termite bait system available. Advance has been proven to eliminate termite colonies in and around your home, and offers reliable long-term protection.
Bora-Care is a long-term natural solution to eliminating termites. Bora-Care can be used for both interior and exterior applications and is formulated with a concern for the environment. Over 10 years of efficacy studies prove that wood-destroying organisms cannot develop resistance against Bora-Care.
- Don’t leave firewood near your home. If you do keep firewood outside your house during the winter, keep it raised off the ground.
- Remove all lumber, tree stumps, and other kinds of loose wood from the perimeter of your home.
- Fix any leaky pipes and eliminate any standing water near your home.
- Move mulch away from the foundation.
- Keep gutters and downspouts free of accumulated leaves and debris.
- Seal all cracks and holes in your home’s foundation.
Potential Signs of Termite Damage
- Winged termite swarms
- Piles of small, delicate wings
- Small piles of sawdust
- Mud tunnels
- Damaged or hollow-sounding wood
- Pinholes in drywall or wallpaper