Termite Solution: BORA-CARE
Bizzy Bee Exterminators is proud to offer Bora-Care - a long term natural solution to eliminating termites. Bora-Care can be used for both interior and exterior applications and is formulated with a concern for the environment. Over ten years of efficacy studies prove wood destroying organisms cannot develop resistance against Bora-Care.
Bora-Care is accepted by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development as a primary tool against termites in new home construction. It's specifically listed by the International Building Codes as a suitable alternative to soil treatments.
- BORA-CARE® Termite Insecticide, Termiticide and Fungicide is odorless.
- EPA Registered, low toxicity pesticide.
- Designed to penetrate and protect all types of wood, including plywood and composites.
- Kills termites, powderpost beetles, anobid beetles, old house borers and stops carpenter ant damage.
- Destroys existing decay fungi and provides protection against reinfestation.
- Labeled for use on natural untreated wood. Excellent for pre-construction of decks, fence posts or any other wood surfaces that make contact with the soil.
- For both indoor and outdoor use.
- Provides protection for the life of the wood. It's the best insurance you can buy for wood destroying insects and organisms!
Bora-Care is applied directly to the wood by your Bizzy Bee professional. Its patented glycol formula penetrates deep into the wood and protects it for as long as it is in service. Contact Bizzy Bee Exterminators today to discuss the unique benefits of Bora-Care termite treatment.
Bizzy Bee Exterminators 770-787-3718